Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Painting the final door


Jenn and Freddie strike the classic Ma and Pa Kettle pose after helping me prime the final big door. I injured my hand and they volunteered to come over and help me paint the door and brought dinner with them. What a great family I have !




Here is the front of the barn with both big doors primed and the hinges painted. The hinges are unique and are all hand forged. The main strap part of the hinge that holds up the big doors are over 4 feet long. The pocket doors have really unique hinges also.



Another shot of Jenn and Freddie. The hardest part for Jennifer was keeping a straight face.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ya, yes....they look like they've been married for 50 years already!!! :) Just kidding....so CUTE!!!! I agree you have a GREAT family!!!! Doors looking terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete