Thursday, June 3, 2010

Inside changes


My wife Sandy and I power washed the inside of the doors to get all of the dirt and bird droppings off. I am pretty sure these doors are 1 inch thick Redwood. Each one has over 100 bolts in it.




This is the inside view of our new windows above the doors. These came out great.




This is something new. I have been working on a local club that wanted to update their lighting and replace all of their ceiling tiles. I was able to get 4 of these lights that are going to be absolutely perfect in the barn, Each iron loop has 6 lights mounted on them and each light has 4 bulbs. I can't wait to hang them up and wire them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Those lights will look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of the barn doors!!! Just can't wait to see this gorgeous barn in person!!!

    ReplyDelete