Monday, July 26, 2010

Benches and signs


Sandy has been busy making these really cool signs for the wedding out of old barn wood.





I have been busy making benches for the ceremony. I made 14 benches of various sizes from the leftover siding from the outside of the barn. I had enough wood to make 6- 8 footers, 6-7 footers and 2-5 footers. The design came from one of the shop teachers at Sandy's school. I tweaked it a little to meet my needs. They are light weight but strong.


Here is one of the 8 footers by itself.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love the sign!!!!! The benches are terrific!!!
    You amaze me, Rob!!!
    Take care of those fingers!!!
    See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a job well done and making your deadline. That's a huge accomplishment to be proud of. All the best this weekend for the big day. Just keep the nail gun far, far away.

    ReplyDelete